Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hello

fafa50

Bonjour, 

Je viens de découvrir ce forum et j'attends avec beaucoup d'impatience mon nouveau joujou.

Je joue habituellement sur un Marschall 80 à lampes et j'ai une Ibanez JMB 77 blue 

Autant dire que je suis complètement novice à la manipulation de ces engins d'un autre temps ( ou c'est moi qui suis d'un autre temps, 

vieux machin va !!! )

D'après ce que j'ai pigé, il faut enregistrer le produit afin de télécharger des sons via le site ?

Ces sons, une fois télécharger, on peut en faire des " users ' ( ref à mon vieux Zoom 9002 que je ne sais même plus où il est pffff )

Voilà, dans l'attente de recevoir la bête et en espérant qu'il y ait une communauté sympa avec les vieux gratteux comme moi

Au plaisir

Fafa

Depending on what you use to play your PODHD through, the Custom Tones may not work very well.  The PODHD can be plugged into a guitar amp in the front jacks, FX Return jacks, 4cm method, P.A. monitors, computers, all sorts of different devices.  Don't expect the Custom Tones to sound great unless you use the exact same type of amp configuration.  Tweaking will be needed.

Hey 

Thank you Mr Brown !!!

Why on earth did I wrote in english !!! I'm not so fluent to understand everything, but I understood almost of your interesting comments.

When you talk about front jacks ? you're talking about which kind of enters ? clean one, or crunch/overdrive enter ?

Sorry about my english, hope you'll undersand me ?

Frendly from France ( Normandy )

The input into your amp is what I talking about.  You have inputs in the front which uses the pre-amp of your amplifier.  Some amps have effects return inputs on the back which bypass the pre-amp and only use the power amp.  You can use the PODHD as a pre-amp into the effects return of a guitar amplifier.  That's how I do it but that's just one of many ways to use the PODHD.