Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

how to hook up to wifi

hi,i had the ipad connected to the m20d last night it worked.now when i try say's not hooked up to internet.did the forget network then tried again same thing.and wasnt sure it asked for network or stand alone what do these mean?and im running it off my internet.but when i go to a bar how does it work ?thanks

Ehm, not sure i get what you are saying in its entirety, but....when you connect your iPad to the private WiFi from the M20d, it is certainly not going to the Internet at the same time.
You either surf the Web, or connect to the M20d and manage it... not both at the same time.
Happy and GREAT New Year 2019 to everyone here!

thanks.my ipad has internet.but when i put the linksys cisco ae1000 in and tap the m20d it says unsecured network and it will say its connected but then it will dis connect?and what i was saying before.if i get this thing to work all i need is the ae1000 and it will connect.without and wifi from the bar?i did notice that when i plugged the ae1000 in my laptop the light woud light up on the 1000 but when i put it in the m20d it doesnt light

i have the apple airport express i use the ethernet cableplugged in to the apple express to a adaptor to the m20d and the express does not find my wifi,it will show up on my ipad but wont connect.what am i doing wrong.i did hook it up ethernet to my rounter in the house and got the green light .im lost any help please

Did you ...

- click on "I" information on your m20d

- then click on "show system settings"

- then click on Wifi

This should allow your airport express to find your m20d

make sure your Ethernet cable in your Airport Express is plugged in Ethernet, not Internet because your Apple Express is the receiving through the USB/Ethernet adapter information from your m20d