Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Boss Fv-500l Doens't Work With My M13

Tightrope

Hello guys. 

I recently bought a Boss FV-500L to use with my Line M13, i've chosen the FV-500L based on reviews from this forum, it's listed as a compatible expression pedal for the M13. I seem to have no luck on making it work, and i've tried almost everything, even tried a TRS Stereo to Dual mono cable with wired tip, and still doesn't work. With a normal patch cable or with the TRS cable it only seems to work for 1 or 2 second and then it stops sending information.

It's better f i explain it with a video, so i'll post it below.

Thanks in advance for your help

http://youtu.be/_KrfC0nTK68

You right when you say that it's not officially listed, but it was user tested, and it's listed by users as a compatible expression pedal, i wasn't complaining on my earlier post, it was just to state the reason why i got it in the first place. I don't fancy the only officialy listed compatible pedal, so i had to take a shot. Hopefully someone has the information i need to make it work. Thanks for your response anyway.

there is a second officially supported\licensed pedal besides the line6 one... and it looks MUCH nicer!

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EP1L6Bk?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=none&utm_term=DSA_-_Product&adpos=1t1&device=c&network=g&gclid=CLvK1arYiLsCFUMV7AodtQ0ATA

i always wanted to get one... but my cheap looking line6 ones won't die! haha :)

You right when you say that it's not officially listed, but it was user tested, and it's listed by users as a compatible expression pedal, i wasn't complaining on my earlier post, it was just to state the reason why i got it in the first place. I don't fancy the only officialy listed compatible pedal, so i had to take a shot. Hopefully someone has the information i need to make it work. Thanks for your response anyway.

• 3 years later...