Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Assigning Snapshots to Helix Control

palladinojt

Using Helix Rack and Control.  I've created a number of patches for live use, where (for example) Snapshot 1 is rhythm, Snapshot 2 is lead, Snapshot 3 is bridge/break, etc.  I'm trying to configure Helix Control such that the four middle buttons on the top row show me patches A-D of whichever Bank I'm currently in.  When I select a patch (1A, for example) I want the four middle buttons on the bottom row to be Snapshot 1 - Snapshot 4.  When I switch to 2A, I want to then see its 1-4 Snapshots, and so on.  I've gone through the manual a few times and haven't figured out how (or even if) this can be done.

Thoughts?

Assuming the rack is like the floor - GLOBAL-FOOTSWITCHES-PRESET MODE SWITCHES=Preset/Snap

STOMP MODE SWITCHES=8 Switches

SNAPSHOT MODE SWITCHES=Manual Return

UP/DOWN SWITCHES=Banks

Pressing MODE toggles between 8 Stomps and 4Presets/4Snaps.   

1 hour ago, rd2rk said:

Assuming the rack is like the floor - GLOBAL-FOOTSWITCHES-PRESET MODE SWITCHES=Preset/Snap

STOMP MODE SWITCHES=8 Switches

SNAPSHOT MODE SWITCHES=Manual Return

UP/DOWN SWITCHES=Banks

Pressing MODE toggles between 8 Stomps and 4Presets/4Snaps.   

I think that did it - thanks so much!