Hey

I bought my UX1 a few days ago and well, i dont have a clue, how I record my vocals with the mic. My guitar works perfectly, but the mic (shure sm58) doesnt.. Do i have to choose the mic in pod farm or something? And if so, how do i do that? 

btw sorry for my englisch, im german^^

In POD Farm mixer view you can select the source for Tone A or B.  Instrument/Mic/Line

Finally someone who gave me an answer..i asked on so much websites.. thanks!!

How can I set the sensitivity of the mic? When i hold it right in front of my mouth, my vocals arent as clearly as when i am a few steps away... you get me? :D

Put one of the vocal pre-amps in your signal chain.  You can adjust volume from there, as well as from the "MIC GAIN" know on top of the UX-1.

If you haven't already, you might also want to read the manual.  It has some good advice and tips.  You can get to the basic manual through the POD Farm "Help" menu.

I have the same problem, I bought studio ux1 and shure sm57 and I couldn't detect any sound, either on computer's sound setting or POD farm 2. I use macbook and it recognized the microphone but it doesn't work.

Is it a setting issue on POD farm 2 or my computer's?