Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX1 Not Picking Up Any Audio Inputs (Yes, I have selected the correct Input from POD Farm mixer)

Hi all,

I have a POD Studio UX1 that randomly stopped working.

I have read most of the threads on here regarding this issue, but the majority of people with this issue have the wrong mixer input selected in POD Farm.

The unit does not pick up anything from the Instrument/Line Ins or Mic Inputs.  I am changing the Pod Farm Mixer as I test the different Inputs

I have reloaded my PC, tried a second PC, tried different USB and audio Cables.  Updated the drivers,  Uninstalled new drivers and installed old drivers, Updated everything out of Date via Update Monkey and also messed around with the latency and buffer settings in the POD Farm Preferences.  

I do have a green light on the UX1 when plugged in, and both PC's recognize it in Windows device manager. 

I have also opened a support ticket with Line 6.

The UX1 may have just died.. 

Thanks for any help!

ST

Yes, Line 6 Monkey does see the device.  I also deactivated my PC and the UX1 several times thinking it may be locked by Line 6.

Triryche,  you were actually on a several of the threads I read on here with people with similar issue.

I too have the same issue.now  I see I need a version 1.05 or newer of flash player?which needs adobe to run it?niether of which I have.this ux1 is awesome and has become  quite the hassle to use.i used itconnected to the interest. before on my sony vaio desktop and it was easy.now on a acer laptop its taken days.also the line monkey does not recognize im on the internet?? reaaly getting close to fed up with the b s and shining this whole process.any input ?

5 hours ago, raymondcorreia said:

I see I need a version 1.05 or newer of flash player?which needs adobe to run it?

Not sure I ever heard of needing this to run the UX1. Either way you may need these for thing not related to Line6. 

Have you tried directly downloading and running the driver installer without using Monkey?

• 1 month later...