Sign in to follow this  
Blgband

Boss Gp-10 and Variax with a GK3

Man after months considering, I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a boss gp-10Gk.

After 2,3 days tweaking Im so in love with the tonal possibilities. Gosh their acoustic models after much tweaking are just beautiful and now I can blend the two worlds . The synths/pads + My variax 69s (firmware 1.71) 

Edited by Blgband
More ideas
  • Like 1

Sounds interesting. I have owned a GP-10 for a number of years and it is a great little unit. I have a Godin that has built-in electronics to drive Roland/Boss synths (internal GK3). I got a helix a year ago or so and have been using it for gigs routinely. I did add the GP-10 on for just one particular song (One Vision by Queen) for synth tones. I just recently got a Variax (JTV-59), but I haven't used it with the GP-10 yet. There's a lot of crossover in what they both do as far as the instrument modeling and I like them both. It really would be cool to use them both together. I will have to do some experimenting with that.