Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Podfarm 2 plugin added to DAW track, but can't hear any playback

I'm using a UX-1, Podfarm 2, and Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer (and an electric guitar). Oh and Windows 10

I had this all setup a few years ago, but it's been a good while since I used it...a fresh reinstall of my computer and now I have to install everything fresh again...

Anyway all I want to do is be able to hear my guitar track played back to me, so I can write a 2nd guitar line over it. That's it. It doesn't even have to sound good for cryin' out loud, haha~

Audio is set to ASIO (I've tried ALL the settings in there and restarting Sonar lots of times), I can hear my selected tone in Podfarm just fine while recording in Sonar, the audio wavelines come up in Sonar as I'm playing, volume trim reads nice and high as I'm playing, the Podfarm plugin is my selected FX for my audio track in Sonar, and I've even tested other multi-track Sonar .cwb project file(s) and I can hear the playback just fine. I can't figure out what's wrong!!! Is it Podfarm that is not connected to Sonar properly? Please help, thanks!