Sign in to follow this  
sliding_billy

Downloads Description

Was it really necessary to basically paste a user manual into the downloads description of every Helix update that happened?  That was terrible looking to see if there was anything else in there from the last week or so (since I checked last)?  Sorry if this was mentioned already somewhere, but I needed to rant.  I have been using Line 6 since almost their inception, and I have never seen anything like that in the downloads descriptions.

Would you prefer that they just leave us all to twist in the wind and guess what new stuff each update contains, or any other info that might be pertinent to existing features?

20 hours ago, cruisinon2 said:

Would you prefer that they just leave us all to twist in the wind and guess what new stuff each update contains, or any other info that might be pertinent to existing features?

No, I would prefer that the description (or at least parts of it) opens/expands when clicked on like a proper piece of web page information should  do when you need to scroll through it to see the next update.  They can put as much info as they want in there if it is formatted properly.  In the past, you would need to go to another page to get that level of detail.