Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Any wireless headphone to use with POD HD500X?

phyowai1500

I have POD HD500X and I play my guitar with wired headphone because I don't want to disturb my family with noise.

I have to sit within limit of headphone cable.It made me annoy sometimes. Guitar cable is long enough to move within the room.

Can you suggest which wireless headphone  is better  to use with HD500X?

use whatever wireless headphones you want. but bluetooth tends to lag. 

as to the wired headphones.... 

they do sell extension wires. turn your 3 feet into 20. 

and if you have an issue with the wires pulling out of your ear when it gets tangled in your shirt or trapped under the guitar... 

tape it to the back of your neck like the pro's do

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
On 7/27/2019 at 8:20 PM, pianoguyy said:

use whatever wireless headphones you want. but bluetooth tends to lag. 

and if you have an issue with the wires pulling out of your ear when it gets tangled in your shirt or trapped under the guitar... 

tape it to the back of your neck like the pro's do

WTF!? Hd500x has BT audio out for headphones? 

On 7/27/2019 at 4:20 PM, pianoguyy said:

...having had some horrible experiences with headphone extension cables, I highly recommend the Amazon Basics cables: 

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-3-5mm-Female-Stereo-Audio/dp/B01CNAV1K2/ref=sr_1_4?crid=7BKBWKOSVZQ3&dchild=1&keywords=amazon+basics+headphone+extension+cable&qid=1595723490&sprefix=amazon+basics+headphone+extension%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-4

My experience has been, even under light use, that most extensions crackle or break connection either along the cable or at the point the adapter connects. The Amazon Basics cables I have--both 12ft and 25ft--do not have those problems. I would gig my thin 1/8" 25ft for in ears if I had to, but I never have. Even so--I have never used another brand of headphone extension cords that I would ever gig.

I have to add that I have never used the Pig Hog cables, so I cannot judge them.