Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Some problems

These are some problems that I have observed interacting with these two devices connected through the rj45 cable.
When I try to change the pitch from workbend hd to a twelve string guitar only the main strings are changed, the "pitches" do not change. I have also tried since Helix and it happens the same. I don't know if there is any solution for it.
 Being within the same preset in Helix, it has been impossible for me to change from "emulated" guitar to real guitar from Helix. I have not found the way, only manually from Variax.
Being inside the same preset in Helix, working with snapshots, I have observed a latency in the change of snaps. For example, if in snap one, I have an emulation of one acoustic and in the other two any emulation, even of the same acoustic with other parameters, when changing the snap there is a cut in the sound quite uncomfortable.

I cannot download the Workbench hd manual from this page. Download fails. PLEASE HELP.

1 hour ago, psarkissian said:

I am using the interface that comes with Variax and I also use the helix itself which, as you know, also acts as an interface.

Variax appears in Workbench hd.

As soon as I can I upload a screenshot but, from which part specifically? I guess you mean the tuning problem.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:36 PM, jesusmiguel said:

Being within the same preset in Helix, it has been impossible for me to change from "emulated" guitar to real guitar from Helix. I have not found the way, only manually from Variax.

When creating a preset in Helix, change the input block from Multi to 'Variax' or 'Varix Mags'.  The 'Multi' input block simply takes what the variax is currently manually set for. If you have the modeling on, it takes, that, if the modeling is off, it takes that.  If you want a preset where you can change between the modeling and the magnetic pickups via snapshot, you need to have two input blocks.  One set for 'Varix Mags' and the other for 'Variax'.  Then use a volume block to control how much mix you want from one or both input blocks.  This method not only lets you switch from magnetcs to modeled via snapshots in a preset , it also lets you mix modeled and magnetics at the same time.