Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Computer will not authorize

StreetLimes

Hello, I purchased Helix a few days ago and cannot figure this problem out.  When i click Authorize, i keep getting the same message.  I've looked over this forum and people with similar problems were able to just de-authorize their computer in the license manger and then reauthorize.  This hasn't worked for me and customer support is at a loss as well.  I've had the trial before with no problems but now I'm not able to do anything. 

I've made exceptions in my firewall for Ableton Live 9 and I'm running on windows 10.0.18362

Please if you have any suggestions let me know!

Helix4.PNG

you may have maxed out your number of allowed authorizations.

I did this by trying the demo several times and then once i finally got a helix i had to rebuild my pc a several times too.

I assumed that each time i reauthorized it the old authorisation would get voided, but this wasn't the case and i reached the limit. There was no warning on the helix that this was the error it just wouldn't let me authorize it

go to https://line6.com/account/devices/

and try Deauthorizeing everything that is there, then reauthorize your current version.

• Upvote 1