Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lenghten the time before the G10 enters standby mode

tonyamme

Hi friend, 

I remember G10 goes into standby mode in 4 minutes; does anyone know if there is a way to change the time before the device goes into standby mode? We all know that to reactivate the g10 we have to touch the strings of the guitar ... but if we forget to do it in time we risk that for about a second our solo will be silent.

It would be a great option for players who don't play continuously. If there is no way to make this change I would suggest to the technical staff to offer this possibility with a firmware update.

Please show me how to solve my problem.

Thanks a lot.

Tony

14 hours ago, tonyamme said:

If there is no way to make this change I would suggest to the technical staff to offer this possibility with a firmware update.

Don't hold your breath. If more than one option were provided, how would you make your choice? There are no switches on the hardware that would allow you to toggle between the options, and there's no software based editor. All they could do is make it some other fixed amount of time.