Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Unable to download Helix G Hub Driver fix

tempostorm

Hi!

New Helix user here and like many I encountered the BSOD while updating my Helix for the first time which freaked me out. I saw there is a driver fix for it already but even after click on it, waiting and even reloading the page, the download does not begin. Does anyone else have this problem too? And would someone be kind enough to pass me the driver file for it as well?

Thanks!

Yup I chanced upon this thread as well earlier. I'm looking at more of a perm solution which I saw Line 6 already has the driver fix but I just cant seem to download it. I did manage to update my Helix after uninstalling G Hub but still looking to be able to use G Hub in the future :(

12 hours ago, tempostorm said:

but I just cant seem to download it.

Huh? I went to check that out.

Selected Helix under the “All Hardware” drop down, then selected Drivers from “All Software” followed by Windows 10 under “All OS”, clicked “GO” . This takes you the download and first item is the Driver version 1.95 for fixing the G hub crash. I clicked the Get Download button went to the EULA page and hit “Accept and Download” and the auto download stated - 20 second later there it was. 

Surprising thing about this - I did it using an iPad, so I don’t understand how you can’t get it to work for you.

Hope this helps/makes sense

EDIT: Try this link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tx518t7gjbguzu8/Line 6 Driver2 Helix v1.95 Installer.exe?dl=0

Edited by datacommando
added link