Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

A few 3.0 clips

phil_m

This first clip is something I recorded last week towards the end of the beta. The drum and rhythm tracks were actually something I had done like last summer, but I'd forgotten about them. I thought I resurrect it with some of the new polyphonic pitch stuff. This is using the new Poly Wham on the lead track and the Poly Pitch on the bass for sub-octave thickening. Also the lead track is using the new Princeton model. Although, I’m using the Bitcrusher as a fuzz type effect, so it’s probably not the best representation of a Princeton ever. But the Poly Wham is so fast and smooth, and tracks even with bends.

The second clip is using the new Glitch Delay model with some less crazy settings. I like the way it shifts octaves randomly, and in some places, it almost sounds like bells ringing.

The last one is using the new Poly Sustain model with the pitch set to an octave up. I thought with the modulation, it almost sounded Wurlitzer-like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting stuff there Phil. I had a listen earlier when you posted on TGP. 

Particularly like the “After the Rain” piece.

Right, I now intend to finish pointing users experiencing mishaps in the right direction, have a beer, have a sleep and mess around with all this new poly stuff tomorrow. The rest of the “update bricked my Helix” crew can fend for themselves for a while. 

• Haha 1