Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native stuck on authentication screen (Mac, Logic Pro)

llllPyRollll

Hey guys,
I recently switched to a new MacBook Pro M1 and while everything else worked great, I encountered problems running Helix Native.
When using Native in Logic Pro, I'm able to log-in and it also starts the authentication process, but after that I'm stuck with this window.
I already de-authorized my old MacBook and ran the Licence Manager on the new one.

I'm aware that Helix Native not yet supports Big Sur, however, I've read that many people are using it without any issues, so I figured it might not be a Big Sur related issue.

I'd appreciate your help.
Thanks!

Bildschirmfoto_2021-01-04_um_16_34_20.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-04 um 16.48.31.png

1 hour ago, llllPyRollll said:

I'm aware that Helix Native not yet supports Big Sur, however, I've read that many people are using it without any issues, so I figured it might not be a Big Sur related issue.

Hi,

At the bottom of the download page of Helix Native for Mac OS there is this statement:

Compatible OS: Mac OS X, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina 

Furthermore at the top of this page in an orange banner with a "sticky post" entitled:

"MacOS 11 Compatibility with Line 6 Software"

I'm aware some people say they are using HX Native, but most are not without issues. This is not just a problem with Line 6 software, it's throughout the industry.

Hope this helps/makes sense

On 1/6/2021 at 5:47 PM, datacommando said:

At the bottom of the download page of Helix Native for Mac OS there is this statement:

Compatible OS: Mac OS X, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina 

Furthermore at the top of this page in an orange banner with a "sticky post" entitled:

"MacOS 11 Compatibility with Line 6 Software"

Yes, I'm aware of that. But like I said, there are people using it without (m)any issues. And since even among those with issues, no one seems to have the same problem as me, so I figured that this particular bug isn't due to Big Sur.

As I bought a new MacBook, I did not have the chance to chose which version of MacOS comes pre-installed with it.

Since you just switched to a new computer, I may be able to help because I was in the same situation and this fixed it.

Go to your Authorized Devices page in your line 6 account here, not the updater app.  Make sure you've disabled any old ones you aren't using.  I had several old computers that are long gone that were still authorized.  Deleted those and Helix Native worked just fine.  Here's a screenshot of mine, I had four of them authorized plus my new computer, so it didn't work there.  Once I deleted the extras, it worked perfectly.

image.thumb.png.8c02eb49ce99ed2715bc0fd801b4b4ae.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1