Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2 Hd 500's On One Hd Edit?

jimmydominy

I have an HD 500 that I love and use "religiously" at church (pun intended). The tech director and other guitarists all love the tones I have sculpted! Recently, the tech director bought an HD 500 for the church for any of the guitarists in rotation to use as needed and has asked if I would program a set of user tones like mine for the church rig. MY question is, since I have my tones saved on my laptop in

HD Edit, can I connect a second HD 500 and dump my tones into it?

Thanks for your help!

JIMMY

You can't connect two POD devices to one PC simultaneously. But you can bring your laptop to the church with your POD presets/setlists saved in one or more files, connect your tech director's POD, load your presets/setlists into POD Edit running on your PC, then SEND them to the connected POD. Your tech director will then have them on his POD and can connect to his own PC when convenient to make backup copies.