Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 POD GO won’t power on

Eporter11

Hey guys I am new to this forum but I have owned my Pod Go for about 4-5 months now. I have had absolutely no issues with my Pod Go until I turned on my PC today. I have a USB running from the Pod Go to my Alienware R7 with the most updated Windows. This does not power the Pod though only allows me to access the Pod Go from my PC. It is powered by a 9V supply. When I go to flip the switch on the back - on or off nothing happens. Is my Pod Go fried? How can I reset this without even turning it on to reset it? Thanks.

1 hour ago, grdGo33 said:

Yeah make sure you use the original power supply...  Unplug everything, try a differernt electrical outlet, if nothing works, you could try contacting line6 support, and you'll probably have to send your unit for repair...

Thank you guys for the responses. My first attempt was unplugging and plugging back into different outlets. I do have the original 9V power supply that came in the box with the pod go. Sounds like I’m SOL.