Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Path 2 Input Block change to NONE

dwmartin6341

Hi Guys,

First time posting.

I understand the concept to create Path 2 from a split. I can change the output block of Path 1 to say Path 2A.

My problem is trying to get the Input block for Path 2 to say 'NONE'. Is this important? The path flow seems to work,

but the Path 2 input block only has the normal options to pick. I don't see a NONE option. Firmware 3.01 Helix Rack.

Has the NONE block been removed in 3.01?

What I really want to do is use the two paths to get more DSP availability. You know, Path 1 signal going into Path 2, but 

I can't seem to get it to work. What am I missing!

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-02-27 125715.png

Yes, the None option is still there for Path 2. From your screenshot, it doesn't actually look like that's Path 2 based on the spacing of those lines. That looks like Path 2A and 2B. There is no None option for Path 2B. In order to feed Path 2A into 2B, you have to create 2B, the move the Split block to the end of the Path 2A. You'd have to mute the output block for 2A.

Check out the "Super Serial" routing description from the manual:

es, the None option is still there for Path 2. From your screenshot, it doesn't actually look like that's Path 2 based on the spacing of those lines. That looks like Path 1B (None isn't an option as an input for that). Do you have a block on that path further down the line?

image.thumb.png.4435a50c4e8fd69ff6a7c8e443d6747b.png

You may be on to something here. If this is path 2, how do I get to (see) path 1. I cannot seem to see all the paths.

Here is a screen shot of the Super Serial Template as it appears for me in HX Edit. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to assist! Greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2021-02-27 133409.png

48 minutes ago, dwmartin6341 said:

You may be on to something here. If this is path 2, how do I get to (see) path 1. I cannot seem to see all the paths.

Here is a screen shot of the Super Serial Template as it appears for me in HX Edit. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to assist! Greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2021-02-27 133409.png

So the issue is that you have the True Preset Spillover functionality enabled... So you only ever see Path 1 (or Path 1A and 1B) when this is enabled. If you want to see Path 1(A&B) and 2(A&B) you need to disable this option. You can do that by going to Global Settings>Preferences>Preset Spillover and turning it Off or holding down the ACTION button while pressing the HOME button. That will give you all the paths back.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...