Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Footswitch freeze bug and thoughts on 12h+ PGO daily usage?

grdGo33

Two small things I'm curious about;

1) Has anyone noticed a bug where the footswitches stop working and and don't change when you switch patches?  It happened twice for me, and both times was with the new Glitch Delay...

2) Just curious on your thoughts about using Go as an audio interface and leaving it on for 12+ hours a day?  I switched it to work station and now also use it for that PC's sound; so I've been using it all day, and have tended to leave it running even afterwards just to use with guitar setup; but then it's 90% just sitting there idle...   Thoughts?

My thoughts; I think the Go is pretty much a computer; so using it almost full time shouldn't really be an issue.  And with computers, I even remember reading that powering it on causes even more wear and tear than simply leaving it running; ex; running for 6h is better than turning it on and off 3 times for 3h usage...