Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Go Update 1.22 Issue

jimmycardinale

Just got the Pod Go in April, LOVE IT. I received the same update but for some reason it tells me to Update the Pod Go Editor first which i do but nothing happens. It tells me it was installed 1.22 but i still receive the message at the bottom of the editor saying updates are available. It doesnt seem to be updating.

I am running MacBook High Sierra 10.13.6., with Safari 13.1.2

The Pod Go editor works fine, the unit is working perfect, just having the update issue.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you in advance.

11 hours ago, silverhead said:

The message telling you that updates are available might refer to a POD Go device firmware update, not the POD Go Edit program. Check the message carefully and update the firmware if available.

So this is what i get, So i follow what they suggest, I go through the process, but it never updates. And keep getting this message over and over.

PodGoScreenshot.JPG

22 hours ago, jimmycardinale said:

So this is what i get, So i follow what they suggest, I go through the process, but it never updates. And keep getting this message over and over.

14 hours ago, voxman55 said:

You have to update Pod Go Edit first. But it looks like you have the PC version of PG Edit ....is there a different version for a Mac e.g. compatible with  'Big Sur'.?

Ok im confused i downloaded what i assumed was Mac version. I also assume that i would have received an error if i downloaded the PC version on a Mac?

2 hours ago, jimmycardinale said:

Sorry Jimmy, my mistake - it's the same software for both & it now has full support for macOS 11 Big Sur .

https://line6.com/support/page/kb/pod/pod-go/pod-go-121-r976/

Only thing I can think of is that either there's an issue with your cable or your USB port in your mac that is stopping the data getting through. If you have a different USB port, try that. Otherwise you'll need to raise a ticket with Line 6 Support to see what they recommend.  But you are just trying to ONLY update PG EDIT first, aren't you? (You can't update Pod Go itself until that's done). 

But what version of Pod Go Edit and Pod Go are you on currently?  

• 3 months later...

I am having the same issue.

Trying to get the update with the Acoustic Sim and it never shows up as an EQ device.

Keep getting message update available and when i look at the About Pod Go the Pod Go Firmware is 0.00

I have rolled back using Line 6 Updater and it then will give me a correct Firmware ver but as soon as I go to 1.22, it shows as 0.00

Still no Acoustic Sim

image.thumb.png.a6fcf610baa3b53a61fc88128c53324e.png