Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is Helix 3.15 for HX-Edit or Native

adam79

8 minutes ago, adam79 said:

I'm trying to download the 3.15 update, but the only file link I see is for 'HX_Edit_315'.

Is this update just for the HX Edit software, or for Native as well?

If it's for Native, where is the link???

No, they are separate pieces of software. Go to the Downloads page. Make sure you leave the hardware dropdown set to the default, "Choose Hardware". Then select "Helix Native" from the software dropdown(middle) and then select your OS in the third dropdown.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HonestOpinion said:

No, they are separate pieces of software. Go to the Downloads page. Make sure you leave the hardware dropdown set to the default, "Choose Hardware". Then select "Helix Native" from the software dropdown(middle) and then select your OS in the third dropdown.

Oh, right on. I was clicking on the link in the release notes...I need to go to the download page.

Thanks!

For others reading this thread, there are distinct downloads available on the Line 6 website's Downloads Page for the 3.15 versions of Helix Native and of HX Edit. There are also distinct downloads available from the same page for the Flash Memory specifically for each device: Floor, LT, Rack, HX Stomp, HX Stomp XL, and HX Effects.  Each of these are obtained depending upon the drop down selections you configure at the upper section of the Downloads Page. Specifically, Hardware, Software, and OS. There is also a version of Line 6 Updater available for those desiring or requiring the use of Line 6 Updater to install the Flash Memory Files manually. This latter method is slightly more advanced and should be used only by those who know what they're doing, and have specifically read and are following the instructions!   

• Upvote 1