Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Wah and Volume on Expression Pedal

coachz

I have a Dunlop DVP5 on my Stomp XL and wondering what's the easiest way to go between volume and wah  ?  Can I toggle between them with the Mode or Tap switch ?

Thanks for any ideas and for helping a newbie to Helix.  I got the volume pedal working.

Snipaste_2022-03-07_11-35-04.png

External pedals for Helix Floor or LT / HX stomp /HX stomp xl do not have switching capabilities.  External pedal always becomes EXP 2 on the Helix, for example. 

You can use presets/snapshots/stomps to turn off/turn off blocks.  Snap 1 has volume pedal on and wah off.  Snap 2 has the opposite. 

I have some presets where I actually use both: wah and volume.  There are some presets where I set the volume pedal to a fixed position to use in specific snapshots and I remove an ability to control the volume pedal percentage.  Or you can have the 'cocked wah' sound where you dial in your wah pedal and disable means of controlling it.  

• Like 1