Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What happens to my Helix Native license if I sell my HX Stomp?

Oaransan

Hello, I wanted to ask a question, in case someone here could help me.  I have an HX Stomp and taking advantage of the discount that Line6 offers when you buy this product, I bought Helix Native.  Now, the truth is that since I only play at home with Helix Native, I almost have enough.  The doubt I have is that if I put my HX Stomp up for sale, the person who buys it could also acquire a Helix Native x license at a discount.  I wouldn't want it to be a problem for me to sell the HX Stomp and then get claimed.  But the Helix Native I want to keep.  Thank you.

The discount that comes with the hardware can only be used once, so if you used it, the person who buys your Stomp won't be able to use it. You'll be able to keep Native if you sell the Stomp, the only caveat being that you need have owned the Stomp for at least 180 days.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ask to Line6 support for my license for Native for LT this is answer 

When you sell the Helix LT you can keep the Helix Native license and continue using it. However, the new owner won't be able to purchase the discounted version anymore as it's only valid once. If you don't want to keep Helix Native you could also "gift" it to another Line 6 account. This is described in the following article ("How do I gift a store order?"):

https://line6.com/support/page/kb/general-faq/line-6-license-manager-faq-r21/