Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using HX Stomp with 2 Expression pedals not working...

Dpruett14

Hello all,

Wanted to see if you all could help me with this...so I typically use my stomp with just one expression pedal with a TRS Cable, and all works great. I attempted today to use a second EXP in conjunction with the first one, using a Y-split cable (tip & sleeve into one exp pedal, and ring & sleeve into the other). To my surprise, this didn't work the way I expected. Using either exp pedal going one full sweep starting from heel to then toe position, the stomp reads 0% to 100%  only halfway through the sweep, then goes back down to 0%...at the toe position..?! So for one motion of my foot from heel to toe, the stomp goes 0% to 100% to 0%.

I am baffled to say the least and I have tried changing every settings for EXP in the Global Settings but he has yet worked. If you guys have had experience with this issue, please let me know.

Thanks