Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where did ADT go?

herbtinz

The double delay feature called ADT is missing in my Helix Edit after updating to firmvare 3.6. Fortunately it's still in my Helix Effects. But as it is not showing in Helix Edit I can't edit it through the editor, have to do it on my device - Helix Effects.

Is this a bug or is this feature withdrawn from the Helix?

EDIT. Found it and updated! Thanx for your help!

I lost it right there. Doesn't Edit update the same time as I update the devices? I've got HX Edit 3.0, can't find where to update this. Would be grateful for suggestions.

Go to the Downloads area of this website (see top of this page). Select HX Edit from the middle (software) field. Hit the Download button at the bottom of the v3.6 info panel. Check to make sure you are selecting the right editor package (Windows/Mac).

What you are downloading is an installer package. Execute the installer to install all required programs and drivers. These include the programs HX Edit, Line 6 Updater, and (for Windows) various drivers for communication between your computer and the Helix device. Install all listed components.

After installation, run the under HX Edit program. It should prompt you that an update is available. If not, login to your Line 6 account within HX Edit (bottom left area of window). Follow the instructions to install the v3.6 firmware on your Helix device.