Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp XL Capacitive Button Issue

JRSpin

Hey guys, how are you guys doing?

So, I've been using my Stomp XL for almost a year now and so far so good, I've made a lot of shows with it and all that stuff. But, for a couple of months now I noticed that sometimes a message pops up saying if i want to assign an effect to my FS3 Button, as if I have touched the FS3 button for that, but I didn't. It shows up this message then it disappears. Sometimes it shows right after it boots up, and sometimes take some minutes to show up, then it disappears. It is not causing any other problems, but it is really annoying. Can you guys help me out? I've already disabled the "touch select" thing on global settings but it seems that it ignored that and still working as if have the touch working. 

Peace!

On 7/1/2023 at 6:58 AM, JRSpin said:

Which reset procedure did you follow?

If you're not sure, just try it again - reboot holding FS 9+10.

It can't hurt to be sure, and your alternative is to contact support, 'cause what's happening is definitely not normal.

In fact, it's a glitch I've never even seen before, and I've had my Helix and been active here for 6 years!

On 7/1/2023 at 5:08 PM, rd2rk said:

Which reset procedure did you follow?

If you're not sure, just try it again - reboot holding FS 9+10.

It can't hurt to be sure, and your alternative is to contact support, 'cause what's happening is definitely not normal.

In fact, it's a glitch I've never even seen before, and I've had my Helix and been active here for 6 years!

Oops!

He has an HX Stomp XL - no FS 9+10 on that unit.

HX Stomp XL

Hold these button combinations while powering up the HX Stomp XL:

1.  FS ^, C & D: clears all presets/IRs

2.  FS ^+C: resets presets and IRs

3.  FS C+D: factory restore (globals, presets, IRs)

4. Page >: Update mode. This update mode is helpful if the update is interrupted, and the HX Stomp will not boot properly. You will see a blank screen (no visual feedback on the display).

5. Upper & Lower Knobs: Rebuild presets. Wait for "Will Rebuild Presets..." to appear and let go.

Make sure to always update to the latest firmware using Line 6 Updater.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1