Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Presets

rng52465

The 21 presets are whatever you want them to be. There are likely at least some factory presets but most people find factory presets useful as a starting point at best and then create their own. With the POD Express and a total of 21 presets you will soon find yourself overwriting the factory presets in favour of your own creations.

• 2 months later...

I don’t own a POD Express so can’t explore the factory presets, but they are what they are whether or not they conform to your expectations. Again, they are place holders for you to overwrite them with your own custom presets.

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2024 at 3:21 AM, Intrestin said:

I was expecting the factory presets to be multi effects but they just seem to be the same as if u just dial thru the amps?

There are 21 slots for saving them in the order you want.  Turn the amp knob to off (6:00, or straight down) and set the fx, then hold the amp knob to initiate save. Then choose location and hold amp knob again to save. 

On 6/29/2024 at 11:55 PM, BothWorlds said:

There are 21 slots for saving them in the order you want.  Turn the amp knob to off (6:00, or straight down) and set the fx, then hold the amp knob to initiate save. Then choose location and hold amp knob again to save. 

Nobody's replies have yet anything to do with my query, furthermore, if I want to make a preset with an amp model, what's the point of dialing 6 o'clock (no amp)?

On 7/1/2024 at 6:19 PM, Intrestin said:

Nobody's replies have yet anything to do with my query, furthermore, if I want to make a preset with an amp model, what's the point of dialing 6 o'clock (no amp)?

This wasn’t your query in the first place. You seem to have hijacked the query from @mg52465. Start a new thread with specific details of your query, or open a support ticket if you find the user community to be unhelpful.

On 7/2/2024 at 8:32 AM, silverhead said:

This wasn’t your query in the first place. You seem to have hijacked the query from @mg52465. Start a new thread with specific details of your query, or open a support ticket if you find the user community to be unhelpful.

Lol you're right - didn't mean to hijack. Sorry.

• 2 months later...