Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Back to basics

So, I have just purchased a Pod HD500X and it would appear that the previous owner changed the presets to such an extent that most of them are unusable.  Is there a way that I can return to the default presets that would have been included when it was first purchased (a factory reset type of action) or am I gonna have to redo each one myself?

Complete newbie here so any advise provided would be greatly appreciated!

On 3/25/2024 at 7:19 PM, darrenfreeston said:

I found a video on Youtube that showed me what to do.  I needed to hold down the left arrow and then I was good.

NO

And that isn't me screaming at you. It is me screaming at everyone. Everyone past present and future. Particularly anyone that comes here after you with the same question. 

Pressing the button does not reset factory patches. Even after installing firmware, that is not what it is doing. 

Even though the product is older than dirt, had been replaced, and has been discontinued for a few years now... therefore there aren't many people looking for this information anymore... I just wished all of the bogus data would stop being repeated.