Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is it just me, or does anyone else miss being able to actually properly visualise the objects being modelled?

dandelor

Having used A UX2 for 15 years with various incarnations of Gearbox/Pod software, I'm really struggling to feel comfortable with HX Native - I know there are some basic images of the amps/fx etc for selection but they are tiny and I've realised I actually feel more confident about the sound of an amp if I can actually see it up close and turn the knobs rather than push a load of sliders around. I appreciate the new design allows for a lot more parameters to be controlled, but I'm really struggling to get a tone fast with too many options/ways to mess up a sound.
I know the realism graphics might seem old-fashioned. But certain other manufacturers have stuck with it and I now find myself, after years of loyalty, gravitating towards them because the interface is so much easier to use.......

Are you just exploring how others feel or do you want to request that Line 6 implement the changes? If the latter, visit Ideascale and either vote up the suggestion (it likely already exists) or create it.

On 5/7/2024 at 3:29 PM, dandelor said:

I know there are some basic images of the amps/fx etc for selection but they are tiny

Hi,

To save lots of typing the same thing over and over, you may want to read this.

This horse died a while back and no vet on earth can bring it back to life. 

If you think pretty icons make this stuff sound better, good luck with chasing that Unicorn!

Hope this helps/makes sense.