Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stadium: Switch back to previous snapshot


fk_9090
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is there a way to configure a StompA button to go back to the previous snapshot I was in before the current one?

 

Use case: I'm in stomp mode. I have most stomps associated with individual blocks, and 3 stomps configured in CC to control snapshots (Snap+1, Snap-1, Solo snap)

 

Previous snapshot and next snapshot enable me to go from Clean to Driven sounds (snapshots 1-4). The 3rd stomp is a special one that recalls the SOLO snapshot (Snapshot 5).

 

Once I use the switch to go to snapshot 5, I want to be able to quickly get back to whatever snapshot I was on. I tried enabling the "Snapshot reselect" option to "toggle Prev" in Global settings.It works well if I put Stadium in snapshot mode: when I am in snapshot 2 and press the snapshot 5 stomp once and then again, it switches back to snapshot 2.

 

But when Stadium is in stomp mode like I have it, pressing the stomp dedicated to snasphot 5 doesn't do anything once I am on snapshot 5.

 

Is this not supported in stomp mode? Or is it a bug?

 

Thank you

switch-back-to-previous-snapshot-v0-o0vsx4bdimwg1-2.webp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...