chroniker

Pod Hd 300 Not Detected By Monkey

I am having a similar problem....I have installed the latest edit software and un-installed it.Rebooted computer...changed usb ports and cables and it still doesn't recognize the HD 300.

It also shows the "device not connected" prompt on the edit software.Any ideas? Thanks.

my e-mail address(if you have time) is   stratcat1958@gmail.com      thanks again.

• Upvote 1

Hello....

I too am having the same issue I have a compute runiing windows 8.1, bought a line 6 300HD, downloaded current version of of Monkey, did all the updates but the drivers even after loaded will not connect to the unit!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

• Upvote 1

I have the HD400 and XT live (and UX2).  None are detected on my laptop (HP ZBook).   Both of these work of four other machines, no problem, but not my new HP.   All are running Windows 7.    Just so you know, I have a pretty good understanding about computers.  I administer  large number of machines (over 400) for the past 18 years.

My understanding is that POD devices do not like USB hubs.  Is this still the case?   I am not using one but wonder if the internals of this notebook are wired that way (for some strage reason).

Thank you!