LBA_Rocky

Pod xt3 Live + Spider iv

Ive just bought a Line 6 Spider iv 150watt. 

I really love the amp and what its capable of.

I also have a X3 Live floorboard and had this for a couple of years and in that time have loads of saved settings but would still like to use the board. I did a recent gig and found a problem with volume.

I connected the board as i would to the guitar port and read up that selecting the clean channel on the line spider iv would be the best option. Everything was fine until i cut into a solo (increased volume) The amp seemed to keep it at the same level as every other channel i selected and no matter what i changed on the x3 live board, volume seemed to be set at 1 level.

Any help peeps?

Isn't there a cd/mp3 input jack on the spider? Might be a better way to connect the Pod to avoid all of the spider modeling and volume limiting as well perhaps.

Ive just bought a Line 6 Spider iv 150watt.

I really love the amp and what its capable of.

I also have a X3 Live floorboard and had this for a couple of years and in that time have loads of saved settings but would still like to use the board. I did a recent gig and found a problem with volume.

I connected the board as i would to the guitar port and read up that selecting the clean channel on the line spider iv would be the best option. Everything was fine until i cut into a solo (increased volume) The amp seemed to keep it at the same level as every other channel i selected and no matter what i changed on the x3 live board, volume seemed to be set at 1 level.

Any help peeps?