Sign in to follow this  
guilhordas

Hd/stompboxes(vdi/1/4)

I use my JTV with VDI cable to connect to the pod, and connect my stomboxes (Riot/OCD and TS9) in hd fx loop, but I do not like the sounds of my stompboxes in the loop, I'd like to run my pedals in the in of HD (1 / 4 cable) what better way to do this? 2 cables (vdi and 1/4) ?and what about the input source? what better setup?

thanks

I use my JTV with VDI cable to connect to the pod, and connect my stomboxes (Riot/OCD and TS9) in hd fx loop, but I do not like the sounds of my stompboxes in the loop, I'd like to run my pedals in the in of HD (1 / 4 cable) what better way to do this? 2 cables (vdi and 1/4) ?and what about the input source? what better setup?

thanks

You would connect the JTV 1/4" output to the stompbox chain input, and the stompbox output to the HD Guitar input. Also make sure your HD preset uses Guitar as Input 1. To power the JTV you would use the battery or the VDI connection. If using the VDI you would have the option to also feed the JTV output to the HD as a second Input. If you don't want that make sure the HD preset does not use Variax or Variax Mags as an Input.

I responded in your other thread. You generally only need to ask a question once in these forums.

Thnaks, so, i want to use vdi too, in this case I would use the vdi cable and 1/4 simultaneously, right?

Yes - no problem using both simultaneously. Just be sure you assign the preset Inputs appropriately to get what you want in terms of signal processing.