Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

blackavrora

Members
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blackavrora

  1. HD 500X Global EQ does not affect USB recording? Today I accidentally discovered that whatever settings I did not do, it does not affect the recording in my DAW. Is it just me having such a problem or so conceived? In the headphones all okay, EQ works. :blink:
  2. For 2.6 Firmware http://nitroflare.com/view/E86681D5449854A/POD_HD500X_Bundle_2015-Jun-17.5xb
  3. Seems i have solved the problem !!! :D After testing, I finally figured out, what exactly was the problem with my device: The device is no longer restart after changing presets, and POD HD Edit work fine. Fix: 1. Update the latest firmware from file 2.62.00.phf 2. Update the latest USB firmware to 1.04 3. Reset all settings (Power down, Power on + Left Arrow) 4. Calibrate everything (Power down, Power on + Right Arrow) 5. Install latest Pod HD Edit (v2.26) 6. Power on 7. In the Main settings (page 5) change sample rate S/PDIF output, from 44.1Khz (default) to 48Hz. 8. Profit ;)
  4. I started to understand, this is not a program, cable, windows or drivers problem's. I tried 2 diferent PC, 3 diferent vers of Windows (7x64, 7x86, 8.1x86) and finally i disconnect POD from PC. Today i sight, POD rebooted, after 30 swithes to another preset. WTF! This is similar to RAM overload. The other POD functions are working properly. Any suggestion?
  5. blackavrora

    POD HD Edit

    I have POD HD500x, when i swith presets, POD HD Edit loses usb connection a few seconds. I did a reset, I updated the firmware to 2.6, changed the wire, reinstall Windows. No other program is running in that moment, windows is clean, no antivir etc, just clean install & drivers. My PC: Samsung R530 Windows 7 x64 OEM 3xUSB 2.0 SSD SiliconPower 256Gb Intel Core i3 2.2Ghz m350 3GB Ram The problem is not solved. Any suggestion? Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...