Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

default low cut dep difference 500 and 500x

huubdijckmanns

for fun i downloaded the default patchlist for the hd500x from Duncann, and changed to .h5e to open with hd500 edit, with succes. From ALL the presets, in the 500x, the caps dep low cut is set half way, (260Hz).

In the default setlist for the hd500, all of the the presets cabs low cut are set at zero, (20Hz), also on my hd500, flashmemory 2.32. ...just a little information to confuse further :) , Huub.

• Upvote 3

Hi all, I think I have to excuse myself :( I downloaded the 500x edit, (altough I don't need it!), and opened the same list from Duncann, and now the cabs dep is set to zero, so, when I reconfigure the list from .5xs to h5e, in 500 edit it is set halfway, but in 500x it is set at zero!!, sorry,...sorry,...sorry, Huub.

ha ha  :D  :lol:  :D   ha ha ..

no problem Huub

we did some mental exercise..

good to stay healthy ;)

however you just discovered that (DSP resources permitting) the patches exchange between the 2 devices is not 100% consistent

I think you are right Mr. Hurganico, it keeps us, or me, bizzy :rolleyes: 

Hello Duncann, I had my hd500 connected, and opened your default 500x list, wich I change from .5xs to h5e, in the 500 edit, the cab's dep low cut is set halfway, wen connected, and the 500 edit program on. Can I ask; are the low cut on the 500x is set at zero or half way in your 500x, thanks, Huub.

Starting from a blank patch and adding an amp results in the lo-cut at zero. However, when running the software in offline mode, all amp dep parameters are set at 12:00 and cab dep parameters are all zero. This is different when in online mode. The amp dep parameters are all at 12:00 except for the master which depends on the amp. The cab dep params are all 12:00 except lo-cut, which is zero (as far as I know this doesn't depend on the cab selected).

• Upvote 1