kronda

Restart internal clock's cycle with MIDI/Footswitch

Another idea which would make my life easier if implemented:

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Restart-internal-clock-by-MIDI-Footswitch/690702-23508

Shouldn't be hard for Line 6 to pull this off over MIDI. The tricky part would perhaps be assigning it to a footswitch (I'm HD Pro guy so not sure but I think Tap Tempo footswitch is hard assigned, right?).

I understand if a drummer uses a click and I need to sync to it we should have it synchronized using an external clock but anyway, would be nice. Moreover, I don't think it's possible to control the start of the loop with external clock, or is it? Does anybody have experience with this?

On the M13, if you hit the tap tempo button once, it restarts the LFO for the modulation effect you're using. I believe that works on the HD500 as well. So I guess what I'm saying is that I think it might already work like you're wanting it to. You just have to be careful to only hit the tap tempo button once.

• Upvote 1

On the M13, if you hit the tap tempo button once, it restarts the LFO for the modulation effect you're using. I believe that works on the HD500 as well. So I guess what I'm saying is that I think it might already work like you're wanting it to. You just have to be careful to only hit the tap tempo button once.

Really? That's great, will test it... Thanks a lot.