Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using 2 DT25 guides/referrence

tdownerd

Does anyone know if there is a guide to using 2 DT25s...tips, pointers, ideas, etc....all in one place?  I've owned the head version and just pulled the trigger on a combo to add to the mix...also using a PODHD500.  I'm thinking that should make it nice to have 2 amp tones, etc.

Thanks!

Todd

• 2 weeks later...

The manual is in the HD500 manual section.

Seems Line 6 did not include it in the HD500X section.

Not sure the pasted link works here ...

http://line6.com/data/6/0a06434d41f050904bee355b1/application/pdf/L6%20LINK%20Connectivity%20Guide%20for%20POD%20HD%20&%20DT%20Amplifiers%20v2.10%20-%20English%20(%20Rev%20A%20).pdf

In addition, please check out some set up tips from the following video tutorials we have here under the DT and POD HD series: 

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/tutorial-videos/line-6-video-tutorials-complete-list-r202

To be authentic, I highly suggest using the amp models 'pre-amp' when going into the DT via L6 Link from you POD HD. Just scroll through the list of amp models till they repeat with -Pre at the end. 

Looking forward to hearing some dual tones!

Thanks. I went back and revisited the manual. Getting ready to check videos.

Biggest question I have right now is what is ideal way to set up the "left,right, or left/right" part.

That and now I seem to have even bigger volume decrepancies between presets than when I just had one dt25