Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Guitar Port purchase

Guys

I want to buy a Guitar Port with the old Line 6 logo. I don't know its date of manufacturing. The question is: do you recommend that purchase? Is it still functional that device? I've been looking for information on Line 6 site and they discontinued the Guitar Port. Is convenient? Thanks in advance for your answers.

+1 to BigChas

But as far as recommending it?

It depends on what the seller is asking and if you can confirm that it still works.

A new POD Studio GX, which is essentially replaces the Guitarport goes for ~$99 USD and comes with POD Farm 2.5 plug-in plus a 1 year warranty, 2 years if you get it from Sweetwater.

Finally I bought the Guitar Port, because I tried it in Windows 10 successfully. Line 6 Monkey updated its firmware and I downloaded Gear Box 3.72 and everything works fine. I'm really happy with its tones and performance. It's a good choice. Also, I have Line 6 Spider Jam and it's a good choice to record with 2 guitars. Thanks for your comments, guys.

I'll going to download Pod Farm1.12 to prove it with my Guitar Port. Thanks for the recommendation.