Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Audio interface for recording POD 2.0

Hello,

I´m user of POD 2.0 and I usually record the songs using line in (analog input)  of my pc. Therefore, I´m using my Realtek integrated soundcard to convert it to digital signal. I try to improve audio quality of my records and I´m looking for an audio interface to connect POD 2.0 and then to USB port of my pc.

Audio interfaces uses directly the signal of my electric guitar as input signal and I think that POD 2.0 has a different output signal compared with my guitar (I think POD 2.0 has a strong signal output).  

Then, Why type of audio interface is it recomended? Can I use POD 2.0 output signal as input of the audio interface?

Thank you

As mentioned any audio interface should work. The Line 6 interface products are the Studio series (GX, UX1, UX2) and Sonic Port VX. All of those also include licenses to software modelling products (Pod Farm, Mobile Pod) that you could use in addition to the POD 2. Compare these with other manufacturers' products.

• 1 month later...

I've  a similar question.

Can I connect my POD 2.0 to a creative soundblaster x-fi HD for recording?

POD 2.0  amp output  in direct/amp mode ---> double phpno cable Jack 6.3 to RCA ----> creative soundblaster x-fi HD line in RCA back panel.

Is This configuration correct?

See also the attached image

post-167386-0-98719700-1456316094_thumb.jpg

• Like 1