Sign in to follow this  
indecks

FBV MkII Express, Pod Farm 2 (vst) and Studio One

Good afternoon, I just recently purchased a used FBV MkII Express and am a bit lost on how to proceed. I've looked at manuals and even tried to watch a tutorial on youtube and I have no idea what I'm doing.  Here's what I am currently using:

Pod Farm 2 (as a VST) 

Presonus Studio One

What I am trying to do is get the pedal to work as a foot switch. Either to change between tones, or to turn on the tuner, the wah/volume, etc.  I have downloaded Monkey as well as Line 6 FBV Control. FBV Control does in fact see the pedal and the volume light turns on. When I tap the A/B/C/D pedals they blink as well. When going into FBV Control, I have no idea what to set.

Basically I have a rig set up in Pod Farm 2 (VST) with a foot switch, one for clean, one for distortion. All I *really* need at this point is the ability to go from clean to distortion and back again if need be.

I'm sorry if this sounds like a really noobish question (Im sure it is) but I just have no idea when people mention "CC21" and whatnot.  To clarify, I DO NOT have an actual POD device. Im using an M-Audio recording interface to get guitars/bass/banjo recorded with Pod Farm 2. 

The least I would like to do is test functionality. I want to make sure the pedal is working, otherwise I'll need to return it to the pawn shop.