rychester63

Pod Hd Desktop Knob Broke

I have a hd desktop and the 4th knob under the display turns but does not change any parameters. I want to rename some of my patches, but the fourth knob also controls the characters. I use HD edit to build the patches so I can change parameters with that on the computer. Is there any other way to rename the patches. I have the MK11 but did not want to have to resort to that.

You should be able to rename the patches in HD Edit and then send them to the POD HD.

Thank You !  I was unaware that you could rename patches with  hd edit. Real bumed about not being able to adjust parameters on the fly during live use, but at least I can still rename patches.

Yeah, that sucks not being able to tweak on the fly.

I doubt it would help, but you could back up your patches and try reflashing.

I have a hd desktop and the 4th knob under the display turns but does not change any parameters. I want to rename some of my patches, but the fourth knob also controls the characters. I use HD edit to build the patches so I can change parameters with that on the computer. Is there any other way to rename the patches. I have the MK11 but did not want to have to resort to that.

If you aren't afraid of a little soldering you may be able to buy a replacement knob and install it yourself. Or see if you are within warranty and if it just flat-out failed you may be within your rights to get a repair.

I have the exact same problem, where would be possible to buy a new POT for the POD HD Desktop?

Cheers!