Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD500x additional model pack tones?

jesuscares

• 3 weeks later...

I still don't think it is clear on how to find tones that use these packs. While the Custom Tone search engine is enormously useful, it could still use some work. I'm not sure what key words someone/everyone would use in their tones to indicate they are using a model pack, which model pack, model name, amp name, etc. I guess if people find tones they like, maybe post them here.

I found an acoustic one that I didn't like and a lot from the metal pack, but not much from the vintage pack. Any other recommended model pack tones?

To be honest you are better of making your own patches. CT is great as a resource but 99% of the uploads are not that good - its not necessarily due to bad patch writing but everyone's gear and tastes are different.

But that said any patch that has been DL'ed a lot might be worth checking out. You can always swap out the amp/cab and see what direction that leads.

its not necessarily due to bad patch writing

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. 

Most of it IS bad patch writing. And we really should quit being nice about these types of things. I mean, the internet is full of fat chicks that think they are hot because cam users want to see their boobs.  

Sure, everyone has different tastes and different setups that make things sound differently, but mostly it is because the patches are just churned out for the sake of churning them out. Teenagers with no experience cranking up the gain to 10 and then adding 2 more distortion pedals to get that "metal" sound. 

Most of it IS bad patch writing. And we really should quit being nice about these types of things. I mean, the internet is full of fat chicks that think they are hot because cam users want to see their boobs.  

I know PG (EDIT :) and I wouldn't disagree with you) that there is bad patch writing. I am hoping they must have liked them for some reason other then to stick them up there. :D

I am thinking positive today!

ah ah :D ah

mr Bill I guess the real name of pianoguyy that you quoted above in your last post is quite another!.. don't you? ;)

Yep you are correct Sir! Call me pickle fingers!! I got distracted by ""Boobs"" :D

• Upvote 1