Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LED COLORS IN FBV3

HELLO!

I AM USING AN AMPLIFI150, AND THE FVB3 CONTROL PEDAL WITH LATEST VERSION (1.01.00), I DID WITH THE UPDATES WITH LINE6 UPDATER IN BOTH.

I CAN CONTROL THE TONES, SET IN TO MY PEDAL IN THE BANKS, AT THE END EVERYTHINGS WORKS FINE BUT, ALL THE PEDAL BUTTONS ARE ALWAYS IN RED.

ALL THE VIDEOS INTHE INTERNET SHOWNS MULTIPLE LED COLORS.

IM TRYING THE AMPLIFI APP IN DIFERENT DEVICES, SAMSUNG MINI TABLET, IPAD, ANDROID PHONE, AND ALWAYS IS THE SAME, THE LED COLORS NEVER CHANGE ALWAYS ARE IN RED.

ANYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED HERE?

THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS.

REGARDS!!!

• 5 months later...

box clearly says colored lights and compatible with amplifi products.

I guess red IS a color, but this is clearly false advertising.

I have searched and cannot find a response from line 6 on this issue.

many of us have purchased the amplifi 30/75/150 and are in need of a better way to manage our tones.

this product was advertised as a near perfect choice over the previously available alternatives. surely line 6 could make the color rings work for the amplifi line of amps with an update?

waiting impatiently to spend my $ on one of these, but not if it means all red lights...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Pues vaya vergüenza! Me parece un engaño monumental!! Hace más de un año que tengo un Amplifi 150 y estoy muy contento con él. Para sacarle más provecho acabo de comprar el fbv3... y al conectarlo me doy cuenta de que TODAS LAS LUCES SON ROJAS. Y lo venden diciendo que se puede asignar un color para cada footswitch.... Pensando en devolverlo, la verdad...

• Upvote 1