Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help with USB recording. Podxt live with Studio One

Hi

i cant seem to get any sound when trying to record via USB. I have installed the latest drivers, i connect the Podxt to the PC via USB then start Studio One. In Studio One i select Podxt Live from the Audio options then try it and i get no sound. Im monitoring with headphones plugged into the PC. if i try recording then no audio is recorded. Is anyone using the Podxt live with Studio One? How have you set it up? Any help is appreciated.

I got it working! The issue was that i was monitoring from my laptop, when i plugged the headphones in the pod i could hear the recording and the click track. Why do i still get my guitar coming through when the DAW has exited? And it makes no difference if i have Monitor on or off in my DAW, i can still hear my guitar? Maybe in the control panel i need to set Playback to the Pod? Also whats the point of sending a clean signal to the DAW? To get the sound i want i would then have to use VST's id rather the effects from the pod.

Hey glad its working. I don't have that DAW so I can't comment on how its set up but for Reaper I usually have everything going through the Pod. A clean signal sent to the DAW can be used for reamping.

The POdxt can also do a hardware re-amping instead of a VST plug-in.

So if you want you can record a clean track while monitoring the wet, then re-amp the clean with your PODxt.

I did that for a couple years before buying the Gearbox Plug-in (which is now POD Farm).