Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Oh No!

duncann

It still had the classic logo D! The power was being taken off that alien space ship hidden in the swamp.

Ironic as it seems, I watched Gilligan powering up a Russian space capsule via his trusty exercise bike generator yesterday. Der ver only three men and a Gilligan!

What ever happen to the idea that if you want to learn to play the guitar, just pick one up - a real one - and have at it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMq2sTeEb4w

Please...at this point we should consider ourselves lucky if Pfizer isn't working on a "guitar pill".

"Look Ma, I'm talented!" Ugh...

Instant gratification, zero effort...'Murica!

@BillBee:

Bigger version of the generator:

8ffd0a8f-6376-4304-b791-5ebabae7c6cc_Gil

You sure it was Russian?

hqdefault.jpg

And is this the Alien?

Gil-george.gif

Or this?

Gilligan_Robot7.jpg

@hurghanico:

You've got to figure out a way to transport physical objects from the time periods you visit. Since you visit these times and places, perhaps Zeus may be of help if you can contact him...

That Cretan style music is very interesting and has a certain hypnotic quality to its rhythm.

@cruisinon2:

Actually, a guitar pill might not be so far-fetched, but might take a form similar to The Matrix style, so with any luck Pfizer can be kept out of it at least. And hopefully 'Murica! too.

Hey Skipper D! - it was Russian, the castaways even hatched a plan to switch one of the vodka bottles with water so the cosmonauts would pass out, (but they wouldn't) so they could stow away in the capsule, when the sub arrived. I am not going to ruin the ending for you! :D

-B

ah ah :D ah..

seen that religion has never been really my thing, I am convinced that Zeus would reduce me instantly to ashes if he saw me around

No great matter. Go back to when he was a young child and suggest strongly to him that hurghanico gets to always live and to always tell him anything he ever wants to know. Influencing the mind of a child should be rather trivial for one that time travels, especially since the one doing the suggesting would be someone close to him that he trusts (I assume when you time-travel you're not actually physically traveling but only sending your "mind" to temporarily occupy another's since you're seeking to transport physical objects, and obviously yourself is a physical object). The date of him as a child seems to be obscured somewhat, so that could take a bit of effort. But once you find when he is and prepare him, then you can go back to a time when he has the knowledge you're looking for and he will readily tell you.

if I can guess the time when Zeus was a hopefully harmless child and therefore really find him, the problem of my survival in his presence will be already instantly solved, I'll have to necessarily believe in his existence and then become a religious believer.. or better, a simple friend

But this presumes that Zeus is really a deity that requires believers. It could be that he's really nothing more than a time-traveler himself, like yourself, from a time you've not been to yet, sometime in your future, and only pretends to be a deity from ancient human history to avoid scrutiny.

oh oh ooohh mr duncann!!.. were not you to suggest me to ask for help to Zeus, presumably for his divine powers? ..

please, next time check better the validity of the information that you give me..

but wait!.. you gave me an idea!!.. it's me that I will play the Zeus role!.. I know a lot of things of the future and of the past!!.. I'll impress a lot of people of those old ages with my mysterious and immense knowledge, and I'll be treated as a deity

This is only further evidence that Zeus is trying to stay hidden by techniques of obfuscation, because I suspect you're actually Zeus, and not just playing the Zeus role, as you say. Furthermore, I suspect you, Zeus, are from the future, as I already mentioned, and need to stay hidden because you may be considered a criminal from whatever time you come from. The crime may have something to do with violating whatever laws there are regarding time, interference, and knowledge gained for personal use, particularly knowledge in the use of stringed instruments.

But I better cool it, because I think I'm angering Zeus right now as there is wicked line of Zeus storms (thunderstorms) right outside my window currently  Sorry Zeus.