Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix was stolen - need to locate Serial #

jaredstanfield

Played a gig in Birmingham, AL this past weekend and one of our cars were broken into during the night at our hotel. They got my Helix, Helix bag, cables, my g10 wireless and my UE IEMs. About a $2,200 loss. Really sucks.

I may or may not have the original box for my Helix but, like a gigantic idiot, I don't have an image of the bottom of my HELIX to get the serial number. I have synced my unit up to my computer via the Helix editor and I was wondering if there is some way I can pull the serial number from that software to provide to the police? Thank you for any help you might be able to offer!

Ouch, that lollipops. Some things you've probably thought of...

Was it registered with Line 6? You could get it from them if so, online I think.

How about the place you bought it, if it was new?

Maybe it's just because I grew up in the Tri-state area, but I won't even leave loose change in the damn cup holder, let alone anything of value whether it's visible or not. You can't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever leave gear in a car overnight. I know a guy who lost a guitar his father had left to him that way...worst part is, it's 100% avoidable.