Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Removing Dual Amp?

Alsklaftsk123

i believe its as simple as selecting one of the amps and using the direction key on the unit.. maybe enable it to move?

i don't know if that makes any sense... but i've done it before and it was dirt simple... just don't bother with the dual tones much.

To remove the double amp block, first place all FX outside the dual-amp rectangle on the display, either pre or post. Your signal path should now look like a single straight line except for the dual-amp rectangle. Now select the top amp and use the Move function (or drag/drop in HD Edit) to move it left, outside of the rectangle. As this happens the rectangle should disappear leaving you with the single amp path display.

• Upvote 1

Yes, but it's much more difficult without using the editor. The manual will describe it - using the SAVE button on the device. You may need to set aside one preset slot as a temporary buffer to hold a preset that you don't want to overwrite with the SAVE feature. It's a bit of a juggling act, and not nearly as visual as with the editor.