Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

how to activate...not authorize Native?

aggravation

I have purchased Native, I have an Activation code and although there is a place to 'Authorize' the computer you are running native in there seems to be no way to Activate your purchase to turn a trial version into an owned version.

Was I supposed to be able to download the 'full' version instead of what turned out to be a 'trial' version? That wasn't a choice that I saw

I have purchased Native, I have an Activation code and although there is a place to 'Authorize' the computer you are running native in there seems to be no way to Activate your purchase to turn a trial version into an owned version.

Was I supposed to be able to download the 'full' version instead of what turned out to be a 'trial' version? That wasn't a choice that I saw

I won't be able to get home and set things up for about another nine hours (argh!), but maybe this will be helpful for you...?

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/getting-started-fast-with-line-6-helix-native/

Cheers!

-S

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I won't be able to get home and set things up for about another nine hours (argh!), but maybe this will be helpful for you...?

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/getting-started-fast-with-line-6-helix-native/

Cheers!

-S

YOU SIR are a godsend. Thanks so much. I was having the hardest time doing this as well. 

JR

• 8 months later...

I downloaded and installed the latest version of helix native but studio one 4 pro,my DAW of choice does not recognize it nor can I find were in the heck I installed it. I rescanned my vst's on my DAW to allow new vst's, to no avail it won't show anything it's just not there, I used the demo version of helix native on same PC not to long ago with Studio one 3 and it worked flawlessly,in fact I tryed it in both versions of studio one, nothing!!!!

• 5 months later...
On 8/10/2018 at 10:20 PM, FukinA15 said:

I downloaded and installed the latest version of helix native but studio one 4 pro,my DAW of choice does not recognize it nor can I find were in the heck I installed it. I rescanned my vst's on my DAW to allow new vst's, to no avail it won't show anything it's just not there, I used the demo version of helix native on same PC not to long ago with Studio one 3 and it worked flawlessly,in fact I tryed it in both versions of studio one, nothing!!!!

I'm having the same issue. I've been installing over and over again. Helix Native won't appear anywhere on my Mac. I've authorized my computer. When I try to activate the software, the activation code doesn't work. I receive a message that the code is wrong. I can't find any answers anywhere.