Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Confusion about Helix Edit and Firmware

arminp

Hi folks,

I own a Helix LT since a few months. Until now, I only editet without a PC, but I want to get the Editor and the latest Firmware now. Currently there is Firmware version 2.12.2. installed. I read, that i have to download the editor with the same version-number first, then save all my presets and update the editor. But I cant find the Editor with version 2.12.2. There is only 2.20.available. So, did I get this wrong? What should i do to get everything to the latest version?

Thx,

Armin

At the top of the download page, choose Helix, all software, all OS. Scroll down to the version of Editor you want. Follow ALL the instructions down to the letter. 

Yes I would download 2.12, do all of your backups (I recommend backing up your individual preset, not bundle), then do the update, then restore your presets. 

Maybe I just don't see it, but there is no Editor V 2.12 available. I can find Firmware 2.12 and Editor 2.11...  What do I do if it's really not available? Just use the latest and loose my presets? That would'nt be to bad, but I do prefer keeping them :)

Maybe I just don't see it, but there is no Editor V 2.12 available. I can find Firmware 2.12 and Editor 2.11... What do I do if it's really not available? Just use the latest and loose my presets? That would'nt be to bad, but I do prefer keeping them :)

You can use the 2.11 editor with the 2.12 firmware. The 2.12 firmware was a patch for 2.11, so there was no 2.12 version of the editor.